Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.

Currently Watching: American Dad, background noise.....
Currently eating: the best tuna salad I have ever maaaaade! and a PBR. And burping up taco salad....
I'm in such a good mood.
Song of the day: Cry little sister - Aiden


I pretty much posted a lot today for yesterday/todayish.... Went to work and made guns. Flew by super fast. Brought a friend home to chill for a bit and have a few beers. Then he wanted to crash so I headed over to my good buddy Coitus's house and played Peggle with him and Bobby Stevens for another hour or two. Now I am  home, ready to crash... Have to be up in about 3 hours! Taking my nephew to see a movie and have a men's day! Nana Na and Jaylen are going to destroy Walmart's toy aisle, I promise you this!

Then something with my wonderful lady for a few until later in the evening and then back to Coits for a fire and mayhem and HOPEFULLY a 1:30(a.m.) boat riiiide!

"TOUCH IT!"

I finished The Player Piano, and I imagine a world with a neatly organized non violent revolution! I love the turns this book takes. I found the ending to be powerful but weak, I was hoping it went  a little bit longer into the future, but it still works very well. Wonderful book. I will own Kurt Vonnegut's catalog in no time. He is my top favorite author. EVER. 

Love peace and positivity!

Keep it sleazy!

Saxx

No comments:

Post a Comment