Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've had better.

Currently watching: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
Currently reading:  A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, almost done! And also working on The Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
Last movie watched: Cop Out - 3 stars
Song of the day: Opening theme to Shaun of the Dead (link)

Got 3 hours of sleep. Fell asleep around 9:30am watching the Dark Night.  Work was work, made baby blue 40's today.... Lame color for a gun. Meagan burnt her arm and ended up leaving later in the night. I  drove a friend home and went into town to pick up a movie.

I started to hyperventilate with giddiness, the roads were empty for a very long stretch and all I could picture was Zombie Apocalypse! I've been seeing a lot of black government vehicles lately... A week ago I saw one with a duffel bag in the back that read HAZMAT. I also love it when I see a huge convoy of military vehicles. My imagination runs wild!

I rented Cop Out. I like Redbox, if I can remember to return the movie it's pretty cheap. Too bad they don't have a huge choice. Cop Out was a bit of a disappointment. It had a few great moments but it was really just crap. As soon as I get some more debts settled I'll get Netflix again!

No comments:

Post a Comment