Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't Fucking Wake Me Up Unless Your Name is 9MM!

Currently watching: Not a damn thing! .. Oops, scratch that: 10 Things I Hate About You (1999, god this movie is over a decade old already!)
Currently reading: See last two days. Almost done both. Review to come.
Last movie watched: Zombieland (2009) - 5 stars!
Song of the day:  Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


To be honest.... The 5 second rule only works if you don't have pets.... Thank god I'm used to eating hairy food! I did MONDO groceries yesterday. I am hoping to never see a fast food bag or cup in this house again, and if I do it wont be me holding it! I am currently devouring a properly portioned breakfast of raisin bran crunch paired with some bran worms and topped with some vanilla yogurt. Toss an orange and some grapes into the mix and Oulla! I actually wont feel like shit today!

I'm trying to incorporate the food pyramid into my meals. I figure I will never really get it perfect unless I become anal and do a lot of research and number crunching or hire a nutritionist, so I'll settle for including more fruits, veggies, proteins, fibers and as little modified food stuffs (not entirely organic, I'm not rich or anything!) as possible. I'll eat what fuels me, and the end result will be a happier, healthier me! And now is the time to start watching what I eat considering in about a week I will no longer have any trace of nicotine pumping through my body. Which in turn means my metabolism will drop, which means my ass will get even fatter.

Went in to work alone yesterday. Meagan got a doctor's note ordering no work until today, lucky skank. I was down in the gun cage again yesterday, hopefully I'll get it again today and make it a full week. I'm really sucked into The Player Piano and I love it! Very rarely do I get worked up about a book, but anything Kurt Vonnegut has done just reaches me on another level. I feel how he feels, I GET the underlying messages, and he just has the most wonderful tone, powerful meaning, and hilariously subtle sense of humor. Breakfast of Champions was ahead of it's time, and The Player Piano ring so true to our current situation in this nation. It hits so close to home! I got through about 50 or more pages in between cycles yesterday, the man is seriously a fucking genius! My check was 8 hours short, most likely because I forgot to clock out last weekend.... I really wish the HR/Payroll lady would approach me and confirm it rather than wait for me to notice it's missing and then have to take time to go see her and make things right and wait a whole week to see that money... It's asinine if you ask me, this place is really friggen retarded.

After work I hit up the bar for a few free beers, PAYDAAAAY, and then went to Whoremart for about 2 hours. 190 bucks later I got home, got all the groceries put away, chatted with Meagan for a bit and then went to bed watching Zombieland. BILL FUCKING MURRAY!

"My insurance does not cover PMS!"

On that note, I'm detaching from the system and finishing my grapes. Then I'm going to relax until work.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know why i'm surprised at the spelling and grammar being pretty decent in your posts, but "Voila" is how you spell that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wasn't ever sure WHERE to start to figure out what the real spelling was, but obviously I got the point across!! And yah, why are you surprised? .... Dick :p

    ReplyDelete