Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

HUZZAH!

Currently watching: Avatar (the animated series)

Currently reading: Battling between tv and finishing Harry Potter and starting year 2.... Finished the other one but I think I said that in my other post... Remember how I said I can't remember shit... 

Last movie watched: Survival of the Dead 6 stars! Campy, excellent! I give it a high rating even though the ending upset me. And the featurette for The Walking Dead was an unexpected and pleasant surprise! And the geeky intro from George himself.... Later, started Greenburg but immediately became depressed and lethargic and gave up... Will attempt on a rainy day...

Song of the Day:
Saturday: Reggie Watts - Fuck Shit stack
Sunday: Quasimoto - Come on Feet
Today: For some reason I have Golden Eye (N64) themes going through my head....


ATTN:MTV - Can the cast of Jersey Shore all die of some freak carbon monoxide tragedy and get it over with already. Not really a question... A demand. ... that is all I really want to say at this moment... My fingers are currently dusted with chester's puffcorn cheese. Also... I babyfaced my .. face... Shaved off a little too much... Meh, starting fresh. I'll need to do it for the end of October anyway, might as well start now... Get a little bit of clean shaven in there. It's growing on me.

Lazy relaxing weekend, didn't do a whole lot of anything. It's going to be tough tomorrow having to go back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment